Eclipse Brentwood is a new condo development by THIND. Lumina Brentwood, the fourth and final tower at Thind’s master-planned community, currently has started construction at 2463 Beta Avenue, Burnaby. It is a 32-storey residential highrise and provides 294 condos & townhomes. Sizes range from 478 to 1533 square feet.
Location and Neighbourhood:
- located at Beta Avenue & Juneau Street
- 32-storey residential highrise
- 294 condos & townhomes
- across from future 13-acre park
- walking distance to SkyTrain
- near Brentwood Town Centre shopping
- close to Costco
- 5-minute drive to Burnaby Lake Sports Complex
- 6 minutes from BCIT
Eclipse offers a contemporary collection of suites, 1-, 2-, or 3-bedroom homes:
- A plans: suites from 478 – 563 sq ft
- C plans: 1-bedroom + den from 611 – 663 sq ft
- D plans: 2-bedroom from 754 – 915 sq ft
- E plans: 2-bedroom + den from 769 – 957 sq ft
- F plans: 3-bedroom from 1,021 – 1,209 sq ft
- F plans: 1,533-sq-ft 3-bedroom + den
Amenities and Parking:
- Residents will enjoy more than 24,000 sq ft of top-class amenities, with a 24-hour onsite concierge, private co-working pods, and a fully-equipped double-height fitness centre. A third-floor entertainment lounge with dining area opens onto a private half-acre Infinity Park overlooking a future 13-acre park next door. Outdoor amenities include barbeque and dining areas, a picturesque sun deck with lounge chairs, and a kids’ play area.
- Most homes include one parking stall. EV rough-ins are available for purchase. Alternatively, there is an on-site co-op car for shared resident use. The first 80 homes include one complimentary storage locker. The remainder are available for purchase at $5,000 per locker.
Scheduled Completion Date: Early 2025
Address: 2463 Beta Ave, Burnaby, BC V5C 5M8